PTFE coated adhesive backed tapes are high performance products that offer excellent release characteristics whilst being able to cope with extreme temperatures. They are manufactured with a high temperature resistant surface with pressure sensitive silicone adhesive.
Ideally suited as a release cloth for films on packaging machines as well as UPVC window frame welders.
● Extremes of heat and cold resistance: -73°C to + 260°C
● Chemical inertness: Affected only by a few rare substances at very high temperatures
● High Release from sticky materials 'Non-Stick'
● Easy cleaning (nothing bonds permanently)
● Low friction co-effecient: 0.04 - 0.10; depending on load and surface speed
● Chemical corrosion and moisture resistance
● Mildew and fungus resistance
● Ultra-Violet, Infra-Red, Micro-Wave, Radio Frequency resistance
● Non Combustible - Self Extinguishing
● Low Thermal Expansion: ● Food Approval (USFDA)
● Lightweight and energy efficient for economical operation