JIT high performance glazing tapes are designed specifically for window and door glazing applications.
Security Glazing Tape
A special enhanced strength closed cell PE foam, coated on both sides with a very high performance cross-linked pure acrylic adhesive and protected by our production aid film liner or a paper release liner.
- Improved tack, adhesion and dynamic strength
- Good gap-filling between slightly uneven materials.
- Very high shear strength even at high temperatures
- Good shear even at high temperatures
- Excellent resistance to water, solvents & plasticisers
- Excellent resistance to UV light and outdoor ageing
- Good adhesion to metals, glass, PVC and most paints
- Compatible with acrylic and poly-carbonate (tested by GE Plastics)
- Available with production aid film liner or paper release liner
- Temperature Range: -40oC to +100oC (Min application temperature +10oC)
Georgian Bar Tape
A strong polyethylene foam carrier coated on both sides with a heavy mass of high tack, crosslinked modified acrylic adhesive - resulting in a very aggressive high tack foam tape.
- Exremely high tack bonds immediately to almost all materials
- Good adhesion to rough an low energy surfaces.
- Good gap-filling on uneven mouldings and extrusions
- Exceptionally high strength foam carrier
- Good Shear, even at high temperatures
- Good resistance to solvents and plasticisers
- Excellent ageing and UV resistance
- Available with production aid film liner
- Temperature Range: -40oC to +80oC (Min application temperature +5oC)